Studio Pens Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Our” or “Us”.
Our registered address is:
Studio Pens Ltd
25 Kings Road
Walton on Thames
Maintaining the security of the data you provide to us is of upmost importance, and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. This notice applies to our use of your data, whether through using the website www.studiopens.com or data we hold about you on our internal systems.
This notice will provide information about:
- The personal data we collect
- How we use your data
- Who we share your data with
- How we ensure your privacy is maintained
- Your rights relating to your personal data
- Our Lawful basis for processing your data
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (EU Regulation 2016/679), also known as GDPR, Studio Pens Ltd will act as a Data Controller and, where applicable, a Data Processor.
- We are the Data Controller for information we hold about you.
- We are the Data Processor for information held by you for your own business purposes, that you share with us to complete a business task.
Information we collect
The exact details of the personal information collected will vary according to the specific purposes for which we are collecting the information. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information provided by you when completing our website forms
- If you contact us by phone, email or otherwise and is provided voluntarily, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data
- We also collect behavioural and browsing data from you for the purposes of offering you a tailored or personalised online experience
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We collect some of this information using Cookies, see below.
- When you visit our website, we will record your IP address. This address will be matched against public and proprietary IP address databases to provide us with information about your visit. This information may identify the organisation to whom the IP address is registered but not individuals. In some limited cases i.e. single person companies, it may be possible to identify personal data from publicly available ICANN data.
Using the information
The personal data provided to us by you is processed as is necessary.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between the two parties
- To provide you with information or products or services that you request from us
- To promote use of our products and services to you. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the opt-out link included in every email we send. In addition, we may use information we collect in order to advertise our products and/or services to you or suggest additional features of our services that you might consider using.
- To provide you with appropriate and useful communications.
- To notify you of any changes in our service
- To administer your account with us
The storing and processing of your data is necessary as part of our commitment to providing you with Studio Pens products. This falls under the lawful basis of Legitimate Interest.
At any time, you are able to request not to receive our marketing communications. This can be requested by either using the ‘unsubscribe’ feature in each email, or by contacting us via one of the options in the ‘Contact us’ section.
In order to make certain products or services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with other 3rd parties.
- We may disclose your information to our trusted service providers who provide services such as email marketing or courier services
- If Studio Pens Ltd substantially sells all its assets or are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation, we will make the requested personal data available to the relevant authorities
We are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure, and employ many security measures such as:
- Enhanced website browsing security
- File auditing software to identify unauthorised access to data
- Use of AntiVirus software
- ICSA certified firewall
- Restricted employee access via software
- Restricted physical access to buildings
- Hard drives and confidential waste properly disposed of
At any stage while we are in possession of, or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- The right to be informed – how we collect and use your personal data
- The right of access – you can request a copy of the information that we hold about you
- The right to rectification – you can correct data that we hold about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to erasure – in certain circumstances, you can ask for the data that we hold about you to be erased from our records
- The right to restrict processing – where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability – you are able to have the data that we hold about you transferred to another organisation
- The right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – if at any stage we use any automated decision-making tools, you reserve the right to object to this
You can exercise the above rights by contacting us by one of the methods below
We use a combination of both session and persistent cookies. Session cookies keep track of your current visit and how you navigate the site, persistent cookies enable our website to recognise you as a repeat visitor when you return. The session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will be removed on a pre-determined expiry date, or when deleted by you.
Most web browsers allow user privacy settings to block either all cookies, or third party cookies. Blocking cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one. Please visit www.aboutcookies.org for comprehensive information on how to change your cookie settings in a wide variety of different web browsers.
Google Analytics Cookies
Google Analytics is a website monitoring tool that allows users to see volumes of website visitors, their source, and to analyse how the content of their website is viewed and navigated. This in turn allows optimisation of the content and pages on www.orderwise.co.uk and the marketing programs that drive traffic to the website. Google Analytics does not store any personal information about website visitors, but does use persistent cookies to identify repeat visitors. You may universally opt-out of all Google Analytics tracking used by all websites by visiting the following url:
Email Marketing Post-Click Tracking Cookies
These cookies are used to report on the pages of www.studiopens.com that have been viewed by visitors to the site who have followed links from our email marketing campaigns. This analysis helps us to understand additional content that is viewed by the contacts in our database and therefore allows us to improve and tailor future campaigns to those contact’s specific areas of interest.
What we do with your data
We will never:
- Sell, or pass on, any of your business data
- Use your business data for our own commercial interests, including marketing
For any questions regarding your personal data that are not answered here, or to exercise your rights, please contact us by any of the following means:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org